If you need machining services for your next project in Indiana, do what many other engineers have done: call H&R Industrial. We provide one-piece production (mills and lathes), prototyping, and production manufacturing services from our full-service, 20,000-square-foot machine facility. To discover the difference we can make in your factory, contact us at (765) 868-8408. Check out our about page for more information. We serve Kokomo and the surrounding areas of Indiana.
Accuracy, Precision, and Tolerance
Producing precision tolerance parts, tools, and sub-assemblies using the finest quality components and materials available with production manufacturing techniques is our forte. In-house design engineering services include 2D and 3D prototyping and full CAD capabilities via Solidworks, Unigraphics, and AutoCAD. We know you’re busy, so we offer fast turnaround quotations that facilitate immediate decision-making ability.
CNC Index Information
- Haas VF2- 24”x36”
- Haas VF3 30”x42” with 4th axis rotary
- Haas VF4SS 30”x42”
- Haas VF6 32”x64”
- Haas VF10 32”x120”, Z capability 26”
- 14-25” vertical capability on machining centers
- CNC Lathes
- Haas ST35y 16.5” turning capability with 4” through bore and live tooling
- Dual spindle Miyano, 1.5” through bore
- Okuma slant bed lathe 14.5” turning capability with 2.75” through bore
- 36” length capability on lathes
- Manual Renishaw probing capabilities
- Mastercam 2021 software
- Bridgeport Manual Knee Mill
- Bead blast and sandblast
- Gun drill
- Small hand grinding
“We were referred to H&R Industrial for quality issues we were experiencing at our customers facility. Base on their suggestion we used their team and found that they more than met our expectations from a quality point of view as well as their electronic reporting. Their supervision of the project was second to none and I was able to manage my root cause analysis vs. managing an inspection companies employees. They went above and beyond and we use them today for pre-launch and launch support”.
Simplify your project by taking advantage of our complete range of services. From start to finish, we typically handle entire projects. Whether you need a machine or part designed, fixed, maintained, or moved, we have the experience, knowledge, and resources to do it.
Why Work with Us?
- Prompt service
- High-quality products
- Competitive pricing
- In-house design and engineering
- More than 20 years of automotive manufacturing experience
- Ongoing employee training to stay up to date on industry standards
- 100,000-square-foot warehouse storage space
- FIFO inventory management, sequencing, and JIT delivery
- Crane service
- Happy, repeat clients